Need a fresh new website that provides value for your business, but is also user-friendly for yourself or your internal team to manage?
Purchase your 5-page basic website, and we will take care of the rest for you.
How does the process work?
- Purchase your Website on our online SHOP.
- A brief will be automatically downloadable upon purchase. Kindly fill in the brief and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will contact you for a 1-hour strategic session to be booked via Zoom.
- During this session we will discuss your Website requirements.
- The Website design will be scheduled with one of our designers ready for the build according to brief and website requirements discussed during the strategic session.
- Provide us with your images and copy. If you need guidance on this, we will help you with it during the strategic session.
- A Website build and design can take 10-25 days to complete.
- Proofing process – after the initial design, you will be able to provide feedback and changes. And we will incorporate the final reverts into the website (ETA 2-3 days).
- Voila, in less than 10 steps, you have a Website.
- Next we will transfer your Website to your domain (we recommend Xneelo).
- A handover meeting will be arranged where we provide a showcase of the back-end and inform you of website health best practices.
What is included.
- A Brand Strategy Session.
- A professional 5 page WordPress Website.
- Generally a 5 page website includes: Home, About, Services, Contact Us, Terms & Conditions page. This is customisable, but our standard recommendation for B2B, entrepreneurs and start-ups. Please note, this option excludes E-commerce.
- A smooth process, where we help you from A to Z, and the result being a professional website, with a back-end friendly builder.
- You will be able to make changes yourself.
- We include up to 15 stock photos, however we recommend personalized photos of client to be used.
- Includes free version of a quality SEO plug-in and a pro version of a website builder plug-in for 1 year.
- A handover meeting for your to be familiarised with the back-end and to understand website health.
If you would like to view some of our websites to inform your decision, click here.